- Michael Ackerman, high contrast fine art portraiture. Lots of human suffering and tragic figures presented beautifully.
- Moni Blle
- Ed Burtynskys, panoramic photographs
- Lewis Chaplin
- Tamas Dezso
- Mitch Dowbrowner
- Geert Goiris
- Lee Jeffries
- Rinko Kawauchi, minimal, poetic, lyrical, very japanese fine art photog. Her printing is particularly good.
- Nicola Kuperus
- Marin Parr.
- Scott Pommier
- Jan Scholz, utterly brilliant at working with models and uses 35mm, MF and large format film. Images are genuinely good and manages not to be a hipster about it.
- Scott Schuman, the sartorialist, uses a 5D2 with 50/85mm f/1.2 to shoot street fashion.
- Alec Soth, predominantly large format photo-doc/portraiture/Americana.
- Pete Souza.
- Rob Steel
- Pieter Ten Hoopen, dutch photojournalist.
- Keith Terra
- Joe Wigfalls, street.
- J.P. Witkin, dead bodies.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.